第17期丨那些译文美炸的英文短句
第17期丨那些译文美炸的英文短句
Lost long forever found .
荣耀得失 尽归尘土
1.Sometimes ever , sometimes never .
【译】 时也 命也
2.All or nothing .
【译】 孤注一掷
3.Kill time , or kiss time .
【译】 或消磨 或厮磨
4.I want my tears back now .
【译】 愿偿年少泪 尤趁未老时
5.All in the game .
【译】 众生皆苦
6.There is more to come .
【译】 未来可期
7.Truth or happiness , never both .
【译】 真相和幸福 从不可兼得
8.You are not afraid of a thousand miles .
【译】 山海有你 不怕千里
9.Not good enough to have .
【译】 不够优秀 何以拥有
10.I am a slow walker , but I never walk backwards .
【译】 我走的很慢 但我绝不回头
11.Able was I ere I saw Elba .
【译】 落败孤岛孤落败
12.You had me at hello .
【译】 我早已被你俘获 在你第一次说你好的时候
13.You are my better half .
【译】 你是我美好的另一半
14.You light up my life .
【译】 你 照亮我的生命
15.For every heart , youre the beat .
【译】 心跳之间 你为心率
16.Liwe a good life meet slomy .
【译】 好好生活 慢慢相遇
17.Born sensitive , lonely and happy .
【译】 生来敏感 孤独又快乐
18.For you , a thousand times over .
【译】 为你 千千万万遍
19.Respective efforts , peak bye .
【译】 各自努力 顶峰再见
20.All the deep love is secret .
【译】 所有的深爱 都是秘密
21.When you live for love .
【译】 当你为爱而活
22.Learning to use , what is there against it ?
【译】 学而为己 何乐不为?
23.You are my today and all of my tomorrows .
【译】 你是我的今天和所有明天
24.A wise man does not fall in love .
【译】 智者不入爱河
25.Looking for no one like you .
【译】 寻寻觅觅 无人像你
还是算了吧
开在秋天后视镜里的花
WA 17
一键三连可千万不要忘记哇!
点赞/评论/转发/收藏~这对我真的非常重要!谢过宝宝们!
(第17期丨那些译文美炸的英文短句)宝,都看到这里了你确定不收藏一下??